6.11.2012

Mother's Day - Round 2

Caleb is getting blasted by Gigi with the water/air gun!
We spent the afternoon at the lake house celebrating Mother's Day!  We had a great time with all of the mothers and grandmothers.  Aunt Virginia made her awesome chicken enchiladas, and we had lots of time to visit and go for a boat ride.  Fun times had by all!  I really wish I could have taken pictures of everyone, but my iPhone crashed.  These are all of the pictures I have to document our fun day. 
Gigi, Nannie, Mama Boo and Aunt Virginia, we loved getting to celebrate with you! 
Joshua thoroughly enjoyed his time with Nannie!
C, the entertainer!

All of my guys treated me like a queen on my special day!
As I said in my previous post, we truly cherish our time with family - especially our sweet mothers and grandmothers!  All of the things you have taught us...to love the Lord, to love unconditionally, to persevere, to be patient, to seek advice, to lean on others, to build a family, to parent whole-heartedly and patiently, to cook, to manage a household, to laugh and enjoy life.  We are forever grateful for the example you have set before us.  Thank you for everything you are and what you do for us!

Bro and Sis hanging out.

I'm so blessed to be the mother to my two boys!  I cannot imagine life without them. 
Everyday is a new adventure and I am loving every minute of it!

Happy Mother's Day to all of our precious grandmothers (and our boys' great-grandmothers)!
To our mothers, we appreciate you and love you to no end!  HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment